canterbury for sale Canterbury Men's shoes Rugby boots ,Canterbury control club 6 stud men's rugby shoes boots,buy canterbury boots rugby canterbury mens shoes outlet,USA Discount Online Sale
- Synthetic Upper - Lightweight and comfortable.
- Internal TPU Counter - Provides added durability and support.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: PU
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Narrow
- Reinforcement Zones - For superior support and traction on a multitude of pitch types.
- Six Stud Configuration - Provides a superb purchase underfoot on softer pitches.
- Asymmetric Eyestay - Increases the kicking surface area in the forefoot.
Perfect for the fleet of foot, the Control Club Boots designed by Canterbury are undoubtedly one of the most comfortable fitting boots on the market today. The Control Boots feature a soft synthetic upper allowing those with nifty footwork to stay light through the tackle; whilst simultaneously providing support around the foot. The nature of the last employed by Canterbury is slightly narrower in relation to more traditional lasts, designed to increase foot-speed when on the field. Canterbury introduce TPU within the sole of the boot as it more flexible and harder wearing than standard PU; with that in mind this unique material combines lightness, strength and flexibility with equal aplomb. The 6 stud outsole configuration affords the wearer with superb underfoot traction when stepping off the right (or left foot). Whilst reinforcement employed in the heel and arch amplify support and traction already delivered by the lightweight boot. Not forgetting the kickers in the team, Canterbury have recruited an asymmetric eyestay on both feet, increasing the kicking zone on the forefoot for more accuracy. Designed predominately for the backs and forwards lingering on the wings.